Monday, February 25, 2013

Pudding Skin


Today was one of those rainy monday mornings when you just want to stay in bed all day and have a Disney movie marathon. When we were both still in our jammies at 11:00, but it was too early for lunch, I declared it a warm banana pudding kinda morning. Tillie sat on the counter and helped me stir (one of her favorite things to do).


A friend of mine was talking about pudding skin a while ago. I had no idea that people actually ate that. I always scrape it off and throw it out or put a piece of plastic wrap over it so it never happens in the first place. It just looks gross. But this time, I allowed the yucky skin to form, scraped it off and ate it! Pure banana deliciousness. How did I not know about this secret before? I have a feeling this would be one of those things that would disgust the begeezus out of me if I were pregnant...But for now, Bring on the pudding skin!
My picky little eater only had a few bites of hers. She doesn't know what she's missing. Of course, I helped her out and finished off her bowl of pudding and bananas;)

No comments:

Post a Comment