Monday, March 4, 2013

Daddy Weekends

 Brett is working Monday through Thursday right now while he is in the fire academy. It sounds like an easy schedule and I am SO glad he has 3 day weekends (I think I might actually die otherwise), but he is still busy on the weekends with homework. Even though he has lots of studying to do (and me too), we try to plan one fun family thing each weekend even if it is just a simple trip to the park. It is too easy for the time off to just slip away without actually spending quality time together if we aren't careful (which happens to be both of our love languages). So yes, we plan.






Of course, Shelby's gotta get out too.









This girl is FEARLESS. We just set her up on the platform and she scoots her little tooshie up to the point of no return. Then she squeals and laughs. And wants to do it again.

I think she might actually be catching some air in this one.

Uh, are you sure about this?

I love what the slide does to her hair!!




 Of Course, we love our quiet (maybe that's not the best word?) moments at home too. Brett is all set up in his study spot on the couch and Tillie plays on the floor, stopping in for some Daddy cuddles every few minutes.



When the weekend is over, I am left with a messy, neglected house, which is so worth it. Blah Mondays. Mondays stink. Hurry up weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment