Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Under the sea

I am taking a break from facebook and it's distractions for a while. Although it is great for keeping in touch with friends, it makes it very hard to get homework done. I will probably return to it after school is over, but for now I am focusing on my school and my family. I kinda let this blog go after starting it, but I plan on posting in here more. I am by no means a writer. At. All. But it is nice to write more than one or two sentences at a time.

 Even though Brett started his first day of work at the fire department on Tillie's actual birthday, I still wanted to do something fun to celebrate. So while he was working hard, we went to the aquarium! And we took Grandpa with us. My dad has a 100 gallon tank at home so I think she thought she was looking at his fish. She loved it though!



 We fed the sting rays chopped up fish (eww) and touched the sharks! They were so soft!

My poor baby will probably be traumatized for life by this shark:( What was Grandpa thinking? Probably the same thing he was thinking when he held me up to the bear paw sticking through the ceiling at the zoo when I was little. I am still afraid of that polar bear cave. I have a feeling Tillie will not be a fan of Shark Week!











No comments:

Post a Comment