Thursday, March 21, 2013

Baby Pedicures

Well, it has been a killer last 2 weeks, but I finally finished my school. I will be a BSN nurse! And maybe someday I will even get a job;) But for right now, I am loving the time that I get to spend at home with my girl. I must be the luckiest mom ever to have such an amazing husband to provide for us, so I can stay home with her as long as I want. And at least until he finishes the fire academy.

Spring is coming (actually today is the first day of Spring, although it's currently hailing outside) and it was time that Tillie got her first pedicure.




Is there anything cuter than pretty purple polish on pudgy baby toes? (say that 5x fast)...Nope, I don't think so. Tillie is ready for saltwater sandals and sundresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment